Thursday, September 16, 2010

Week 2 Muddiest Point

I have no question about the lecture that was given.  I am still a little confused about where to post things and when to use Course Web and when not to use Course Web.  I understand that the comments about the readings and the muddiest point going into the blog, but what about the things posted on the discussion board? Are we supposed to respond in the discussion board or the blog? I also have something that needs clarification, the blog.  From what I understand, were supposed to write in the blog, publish it, and then put the link on the blog discussion board...? I just need some clarification so I can understand it better.

2 comments:

  1. I think that we just needed to put the link to the blog on the discussion board in order to allow Dr. He and Jiepu to access the blogs for grading purposes, but once you posted it at the beginning of the semester, you don't need to post other blog related things on the discussion board. Mainly we are using the blogs, rather than the CourseWeb discussion board, but it looks like there will be one topic per week on the discussion board, and you can respond to that on the discussion threads.

    I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you only need to post the urls of your blog in the discussion board in the first week. after that you do not need to do that anymore. You just need to post your entries in your blogs. You can comment on other's posts in the general and technial boards in the courseweb discussion board, and count that as your weekly comments

    ReplyDelete